Skip to navigation
Estate Planning and Administration Made Easy CONTACT ATTORNEY SHAW TODAY


Important Estate Planning Terms to Know

Under California law, if a person passes away without a will, his or her estate will be transferred to the surviving spouse. In the event there is no surviving spouse, the estate is transferred to the deceased person’s children. If there is no surviving spouse and there are no children, who receives a deceased person’s property and other assets?

Read More